IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!
Home Builders Association of Tennessee Benefits Trust (HBATBT) has started an “Association Health Plan” for all TN HBA members. The HBATBT is a self-insured plan that has full control over benefits offered to the members and is a healthcare program that provides you and your employees with quality healthcare benefits at affordable rates.
Finally, a chance to save money on your health care cost is here!
The HBATBT benefit plans include all essential health benefits as required by the affordable care act (ACA) and meet or exceed all Federal and State requirements. All plans have a NO co-pay Tele-Medicine feature, just a phone call away. Integrated guaranteed pharmacy discounts at local and national retailers. Members also have access to a condition management program designed to be your go to advisor for questions, concerns and tools to develop a healthier you.
- Built by your association for members as a healthcare solution
- See a Doctor via phone or computer at your convenience
- Save the cost of co-pays for sick visits and other episodic conditions
- Save the cost of co-pays for pharmacy prescriptions, guaranteed
- Enjoy both Nationwide Medical and Pharmaceutical networks
- See the doctors you trust and save money in the process!
HBATBT KEY PLAN FEATURES:
- 10 Health Plan Options | Traditional copay plans and high-deductible HSA health plans with varying deductibles and coinsurance.
- 3 Prescription Plan Options | 2 copay plans and 1 HSA-compatible deductible plan.
- Large National PPO Network | Aetna offers a robust network of providers and facilities.
- Aetna One Advocate (A1A) | Exceptional concierge customer service that is typically reserved for large Fortune 500 companies is now available to HBATBT employers. A1A provides you with a single, trusted advisor when you need one. They’re always just one call away.
- Telemedicine Program (Teladoc) | Use Teladoc anytime, anywhere for non-emergency conditions such as the flu, bronchitis, stress, psoriasis, and more. Visit Teledoc.com/Aetna or call 1.855.TELADOC (835-2362) to set up your account.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line | Whether you’re looking for general information or have a specific health concern, the 24-Hour Nurse Line is a 24-hour hotline for employees. Call 1.800.556.1555 and select the option to speak to a nurse (TTY: Dial 711).
- Stay Healthy Programs | Members will be able to receive discounts on health products and services from eye care to fitness and weight management.
HBATBT BENEFIT PLAN SUMMARIES AND SBCs:
- Plan 1 – Classic 500 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 2 – Classic 1000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 3 – Classic 2000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 4 – Classic 3500 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 5 – Classic 5000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 6 – HSA 5000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 7 – HSA 6650 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 8 – Value 7350 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 9 – ACO 0 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
- Plan 10 – ACO 5000 Deductible Plan | Summary | SBC | SPD
Interested in receiving a quote?
You don’t have to be a member to receive a quote, but you do to take advantage of the great prices! Contact one of our authorized member agents for more information…
South-West Insurance Agency (423) 268-2647 firstname.lastname@example.org
Widener Insurance Agency (423) 926-7151 email@example.com